|Priester Aviation is currently searching for a full-time Flight Crew Leader & Captain to lead a Part 91 & 135 Global 6000 flight department in Chicago, IL that will operate approximately 500 hours per year. The ideal candidate is one with vast worldwide international experience of 5+ years, who is engaging, cooperative and a dynamic team that aims to support the needs of the aircraft owner. This position works closely with multiple Priester Aviation departments and serves as the “face” of the Priester team, in support of the Aircraft Owner. This individual will need to possess a strong focus on Safety combined with a can-do approach which is essential for success.
- Supervises the flight crew to ensure compliance with Priester Aviation policies and procedures
- Ensures flight operations comply with all applicable regulations and aircraft operations adhere to appropriate operating manuals
- Ensures flight crew provides professional and friendly interpersonal interactions with the Owner/Client as well as vendor/support personnel. This includes personal appearance, service-based conduct, and solutions-based decision-making.
- Actively engages in the Safety Management System (SMS) and is familiar with SMS process and initiatives
- In conjunction with other Priester personnel, develop an annual operating budget
- Continually seek added efficiencies for flight operations and the flight department
- Objectively seeks and communicates with Priester Leadership suggested system and process improvement that may be advantageous to the aircraft owner and Priester Aviation
- Coordinate crew schedule with the Owner Service Executive to ensure maximum aircraft availability including PTO and/or scheduling considerations
- Participate in the scheduling of crew training events for flight crew and other associated personnel through Priester Training Department
- Ensures correct communication of flight schedule and any updates with Flight Services.
- Responsible for working alongside Maintenance Control regarding scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance
- Work to anticipate and identify operational or flight department issues, answer and/or facilitate answers to crew questions, update and communicate essential information for all flight department team members, and promote Priester Aviation’s culture and goodwill.
- Promote the integrity, reputation, and good standing of Priester Aviation amongst industry stakeholders, and enhance the image and goodwill of Priester.
Come be a part of it!
|Priester Aviation is a Corporate Jet Management company focused on delivering an exceptional ownership and travel experience for our clients. Priester recognizes that to deliver this experience, we need to build strong relationships with not only the aircraft owner, but also the support personnel including flight crew, maintenance, flight logistics, and others. Priester Aviation’s pioneering approach to relationship building and transparency has been the foundation for long-term success. This success is seen in safe, efficient aircraft operations and a comfortable work environment.
Priester Aviation is the oldest, privately held Aviation Services company founded in 1945. Conveniently headquartered in the Midwest just outside Chicago, Priester Aviation has aircraft based around the country and operations around the world. Priester is a destination employer offering a cooperative work environment and a full suite of progressive, industry-leading benefits. From unlimited PTO, pet insurance, a matching 401K, employee wellness, tuition reimbursement, and top-notch health benefits, we invest in our team members. You are Priester.