We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Priester Aviation is a Corporate Jet Management and Global Jet Charter company focused on delivering an exceptional ownership and travel experience for our clients. Priester recognizes that to deliver this experience, we need to build strong relationships with not only the aircraft owner, but also the support personnel including flight crew, maintenance, flight logistics, and others. Priester Aviation’s pioneering approach to relationship building and transparency has been the foundation for long-term success. This success is seen in safe, efficient aircraft operations and a comfortable work environment.
Priester is seeking an ambitious professional to join our Flight Services Team, an individual who possesses excellent communication skills and is detail-oriented. Must be able to work independently and provide high-level customer service as the primary point of contact for all Priester Aviation clients and business partners. The position will require 4-5 months of on-location, training. The candidate must be flexible. Shift adjustments may be needed due to operational demand.
Training and shifts will take place at Priester Aviation’s main office located in Wheeling, IL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supports/promotes and complies with the goals and objectives of Priester Aviation’s Safety Management System and Quality Management System
· Execute trip services such as notifying FBO’s of the aircraft’s arrival/departure and arranging for aircraft and crew services, such as fueling, hangar, de-icing, noise abatement, night operations for mountainous airports, ramp and handling information, crew transportation, and crew accommodations
· Assist in arranging passenger services including catering and ground transportation
· Review trips details to ensure compliance with FAR 135 / 91 and follow Priester standards
· Provide crew with detailed briefings to include services for aircraft and crew, airport information, slot confirmation numbers where applicable, along with customs information for international flights including passenger details and child consent forms (as needed)
· Assist in the coordination of details with preferred fleet vendors
· Obtain slot departure and arrival confirmation numbers using eCVRS and eSTMP
· Arrange and coordinate departures/arrivals with US customs, also ensuring APIS filings (outward/inward) and general declarations are in place with the appropriate US customs office and acquire the assistance of an international handler as needed
· Process Operational Control & Verification Forms through Flight and Maintenance departments and issues Operational Control & Verification Form Amendments for changes.
· Provide verification and receipt of OCVF / OCVF Amendment with the pilot in command
· Execute flight following and communicate departure/arrival information to the intended recipients and proactively communicate expected delays or concerns
· Effectively communicate with other departments to ensure flights are successful, including advising line service of aircraft pulls/arrivals and advising sales reps of client’s arrival/departure.
· Promptly determine relevant quoting opportunities from inbound inquiries via the phone, email, web, and referrals. Generate accurate quotes and provide the highest level of sales support to our aviation community.
· Effectively prioritize tasks and generate relevant quote requests to achieve sales goals.
· When applicable, source aircraft solutions from industry partners and execute contracts as required.
· Present pricing, aircraft options, and operational restrictions to clients to facilitate a positive charter experience.
· When appropriate, meet and greet arriving and departing clients at headquarters facility.
· Monitor and assist inbound aircraft via Unicom 130.52 and advise line service accordingly
· Provide timely replies to phone calls and emails to help execute successful trip completion
· May perform other duties or assignments not listed
· Authorized agent for the processing of passenger names via the No-Fly List and Selectee List
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Competitive salary and full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, HSA, 401k (company match), company paid STD/LTD/ Life insurance, Unlimited PTO, Company-Paid Pet Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Come be a part of it!
|Priester Aviation is the oldest, privately held Aviation Services company founded in 1945. Conveniently headquartered in the Midwest just outside Chicago, Priester Aviation has aircraft based around the country and operations around the world. Priester is a destination employer offering a cooperative work environment and a full suite of progressive, industry-leading benefits. From unlimited PTO, pet insurance, a matching 401K, employee wellness, tuition reimbursement, and top-notch health benefits, we invest in our team members. You are Priester.|
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
· FAA Aircraft Dispatchers Certificate (preferred)
· FOS or other Aviation Scheduling software experience (preferred)
· Business Aviation Knowledge (preferred)
· Fluent in Microsoft Office Programs
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Customer service oriented