We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is responsible for analyzing trips to determine potential issues before they arise with a focus on international operations. This role is an integral part of the Flight Services department which is responsible for all logistical coordination, being a liaison for the flight crew while providing high-level concierge services. This individual needs to be able to effectively communicate with all interested parties in a timely and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is an exempt position which requires flexibility to meet the demands of business.
Come be a part of it!
|Priester Aviation is the oldest, privately held Aviation Services company founded in 1945. Conveniently headquartered in the Midwest just outside Chicago, Priester Aviation has aircraft based around the country and operations around the world. Priester is a destination employer offering a cooperative work environment and a full suite of progressive, industry-leading benefits. From unlimited PTO, pet insurance, a matching 401K, employee wellness, tuition reimbursement, and top-notch health benefits, we invest in our team members. You are Priester.
• Minimum 1-2 years of Corporate Aviation scheduling experience to include international operations
• FAA Aircraft Dispatchers Certificate (preferred)
• FOS or other Aviation Scheduling software experience (preferred)
• Knowledge of domestic and foreign travel requirements
• Familiarity with limitations of corporate aircraft
• Ability to make decisions quickly and work effectively in a high stress, dynamic environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Customer service focused with exceptional attention to detail