Executive Assistant Guide: How to Book a Private Jet for Your CEO
Booking air charter service from Chicago can seem like a daunting task without the help of experienced Client Service Executives. The best private jet charter companies in Chicago have full-time Client Services Executives who work in conjunction with you to ensure a seamless experience.
When booking aircraft services from Chicago, or any city, it is best to prepare yourself with a basic list of information that will better determine an accurate flight itinerary. Our team works with you to create a worry-free experience when you book on-demand aircraft services. The following checklist is a sampling of questions Priester Aviation’s Client Services Executives commonly ask.
PRIVATE AIRCRAFT CHECKLIST
- Trip date(s)
- Itinerary and preferred aircraft type (fleet guide)
- Passenger counts
- Oversized luggage (skis, golf clubs or strollers)
- Traveling with pets?
HOW TO SELECT A PRIVATE JET?
There are many options when it comes to selecting an aircraft for charter. Priester Aviation operates a fleet of the world’s most advanced aircraft. Unlike a charter broker, Priester controls its fleet of aircraft and flight crews. When your aircraft needs fall outside of our fleet, we’ll provide you with a solution from our global partner network, which are vetted to the most stringent standards. The guide below provides a quick overview of different private aircraft one can select from.
- Light jets are commonly suited for shorter trips in which your destination is no more than three hours in length. Light jets are built to typically accommodate 6 to 8 passengers and often include a refreshment center and limited in-flight amenities. LearJet 31A, LearJet 45, Citation CJ3, Citation Ultra, Citation Bravo, Hawker 400XP, Phenom 100
- Designed to accommodate up to 7 or 8 passengers, with a roomier cabin and best suited for flights within the United States, midsize jets are the perfect option for comfortable flights. Hawker 800XP, Citation Excel, LearJet 60XR, Gulfstream G150
- Super-mid jets are the most popular cabin class that offers versatility for trips with up to 8 passengers. This cabin class provides more space with room for plenty of luggage and coast-to-coast range. With up to 7 hours in travel time these spacious jets are a great choice for business meetings and leisure travel. Challenger 300, Hawker 4000, Citation Sovereign, Gulfstream G200/G280
- For non-stop international travel, heavy jets are the most accommodating. With spacious sleeping arrangements, flight attendant and in-flight catering, heavy jets provide the comfort and convenience for longer travel times. Global 5000, G450, G550, G650, Challenger 604/605, Falcon 2000EX, Falcon 900EX, Embraer Legacy